Quebec CityCopyright: Patty Ho / Flickr
Experience the city at night with a ghostly walking tour that will take you through the old part of Quebec. The tour revolves around Marie as she tells the story of her life and death, and the crimes and punishment during her time in Quebec City. Along the way, several other characters will pop up and greet you. It is an experience you will never forget.
- Address: Promenades Fantômes, Rue du Sault-au-Matelot, Quebec City
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 418 692 0624
- More Info: www.promenadesfantomes.com/home
- More Info: Daily: 09:00 - 21:00
- More Info: Not suitable for children
- More Info: www.facebook.com/PromenadesFantomes
Do & See
Quebec City is so picturesque, you might at some point forget it is a real city. The tiny streets and tiny houses will take you back in time and away from what you would expect of a North American city. However, if the shops, cafes and restaurants are adorable, the streets and monuments will remind you of the historical importance of Quebec.