In the heart of Miraflores lie the remains of a pre-Inca pyramid, built around 500 AD and said to have served as a ceremonial and administrative center for a coastal indigenous civilization. Visits to the complex are also possible at night, when the setting gets even more dramatic. Don't miss the Huaca Pucllana Restaurant, which offers you a front row seat to the ruins (mentioned in the Dining section of this guide).
- Address: Calle General Borgoño 8, Miraflores
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +51 1 617 71 48
- Opening House: www.huacapucllanamiraflores.pe
- Address: Mon: 9h - 17h, Wed - Sun: 9h - 17h, 19h - 22h
- More Info: www.facebook.com/Museo-de-Sitio-Huaca-Pucllana-711278732328425