Suda Restaurant is one of the oldest traditional Thai-Chinese family-run restaurants on Sukhumvit Road, and is conveniently situated underneath the Asoke SkyTrain station. The family owners have an eye for the freshest ingredients and one favourite is their pork satay. As a bonus, their prices are not much higher than what you find at most street vendor stalls, so it’s very popular with the locals as well. Visiting early evening should assure you immediate seating. If you are a group, please call and book beforehand.
- Address: 6-6/1 Sukhumvit Soi14, Khlong Toei, Bangkok
- Phone: +66 2 229 4664
- More Info: www.thaibis.com/bangkok/restaurants/suda
- Opening House: Mon - Sat 11am - 11pm
- More Info: Asok BTS Station
- More Info: www.facebook.com/SUDArestaurantsoi14